Our Journey...

Our Journey...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weeks 18 & 19

I don't have too much to update on over the past two weeks, but I do have some updated pictures to share.  I have continued to feel pretty good for the most part, however my irritable bowel syndrome has decided to kick in and start kicking my butt some, so that has not been the most fun.  I have dealt with this for the past few years now so  though so at least I'm used to it. 

Tomorrow Charlie and I have our next (3rd) OB Appointment with Dr. Anderson.  We are so anxious!  We originally had the appointment scheduled for last week, but she had something come up so we had to move it back it a week.  An additional week just seems like forever when you're anxious to hear your little one's heartbeat and see how things are going.  Anyway, I guess it gives us something to look forward to right? 

I can't believe I am only a few days away from being half way through my pregnancy already, time has just continued to fly by.  Soon we should have our ultrasound which will be a very fun and exciting experience for us.  Can't wait to share.  For now, here are some updated belly pictures from the past two weeks.  I am waiting for a picture I took on the 4th of July at the lakes as it is on my sisters computer, so as soon as I receive that one from her I'll have to post it as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment