The fam
Our first Apple Orchard Experience
Little Miss Baylic has really started to become attached to her uncle...it's so precious
I think Charlie looks a little further along than I do lol :)
I was told I really didn't need to do the girl pumpkin
as everyone seems to think we're having a boy,
but who knows maybe this little one will surprise us all
The following weekend Baby Z. and I had a fun little get away to the cities with Mom Z. and my sister-in-laws Jennifer, Teresa and Angie and nieces Lexi & Erin. We spent two nights in Albertville, MN. Teresa and I had a fun ride up Thursday night getting to spend some time chatting with our nieces and sharing stories from our high school years, brought back a lot of memories. Friday we made a full day of shopping at the Albertville outlets and got back to the hotel that night...ordered some pizza and relaxed in the hot tub (no I did not sit in the hot tub, but yes I did soak my feet as they were pretty tired from a long day of shopping). Then on Saturday we went to Kohl's for awhile, enjoyed lunch at Applebees and headed back home. You know it's really tempting going into baby stores even when you don't know what you're having because everything is so darn cute you just can't resist so you have to get a few things of each! I think I pretty much got everything on my shopping list that I was hoping to get that weekend so it was a successful trip and a lot of fun! Before I left we also had our 32 week appointment. Dr. Anderson said everything was looking great and measuring right on so I got the ok to be able to fly to Wisconsin for our upcoming GEM'S Girls Clubs event that my sisters and I are singing for. I am looking forward to the event, but I can't believe this will be the last True Emotion event for me before this little one arrives. I'm sure hoping he or she will love music, because I have sure done a lot of singing during this pregnancy!


No comments:
Post a Comment